Professionalism and expertise is essential when operating a real estate property management company. We provide hands on management services for single family residences, condominiums, and multifamily buildings. Whether you are an absentee owner or simply in need of a professional property manager to minimize the risks of being a landlord, we are here to help.
Renting a property can be a very profitable investment, yet terrifying. It is important to choose a team that has all the skills necessary to maximize your investment. From price friendly repairs to efficiently navigating through the eviction process, our goal is to make the investment venture as profitable and stress free as possible.
We pride ourselves on maintaining quality landlord/tenant relationships. We strive at always maintaing a comfortable atmosphere for our tenants, and are very responsive to inquiries and concerns. Concurrently we use our industry resources to always seek the most cost efficient approach for our Property Owners while meeting the needs of the tenant.
Reasons to choose us:
- We have proven innovative marketing strategies in place to effectively promote your rental property and minimize the vacancy period.
- With our team of property preservation specialists, your property will always be properly maintained thus maximizing your rental dollar.
- We do in-house tenant screening which includes but is not limited to checking the credit history, background check, residential history report, verify rental evictions, employment verification and checking references.
- Available 24/7 for Property Emergencies.
- We keep records of the income and expenses and will provide monthly and annual reports at your request.
- We comply with federal, state, and local laws and are constantly monitoring the laws to keep updated in order to effectively manage your rental property.
- We have strict policies in place when collecting rent and are not afraid to aggressively pursue tenants for nonpayment.
Scope of Our Services:
- Screening a tenant for the property.
- Enter into a lease/contract to lease on Owner’s behalf. (Limitations apply)
- Manage all tenant relations.
- Monitor/ Hire vendors to repair the interior and exterior of property.
- Hire and discharge all labor and employees required for maintaining the property.
- Make payments on owner’s behalf. (Limitations apply)
- Maintaining accurate records of receipts, expenses and accruals in connection with managing the property.
If you are interested in having us manage your property click here