Reasons to choose us:
- We have proven innovative marketing strategies in place to effectively promote your rental property and minimize the vacancy period.
- With our team of property preservation specialists, your property will always be properly maintained thus maximizing your rental dollar.
- We do in-house tenant screening which includes but is not limited to checking the credit history, background check, residential history report, verify rental evictions, employment verification and checking references.
- Available 24/7 for Property Emergencies.
- We keep records of the income and expenses and will provide monthly and annual reports at your request.
- We comply with federal, state, and local laws and are constantly monitoring the laws to keep updated in order to effectively manage your rental property.
- We have strict policies in place when collecting rent and are not afraid to aggressively pursue tenants for non payment.
Joseph W. Young founded the city; he dreamed of building a motion picture colony on the East Coast of the United States and named the town after Hollywood, California. Young bought up thousands of acres of land around 1920, and named his new town “Hollywood by the Sea” to distinguish it from his other real estate venture, “Hollywood in the Hills”, in New York. After the 1926 Miami hurricane, Hollywood was severely damaged; local newspapers reported that Hollywood was second only to Miami in losses from the storm.
Hollywood is a planned city. On Hollywood Boulevard is the Mediterranean-style Joseph Young Mansion, built around 1921, making it one of the oldest houses in Hollywood