Reasons to choose us:
- We have proven innovative marketing strategies in place to effectively promote your rental property and minimize the vacancy period.
- With our team of property preservation specialists, your property will always be properly maintained thus maximizing your rental dollar.
- We do in-house tenant screening which includes but is not limited to checking the credit history, background check, residential history report, verify rental evictions, employment verification and checking references.
- Available 24/7 for Property Emergencies.
- We keep records of the income and expenses and will provide monthly and annual reports at your request.
- We comply with federal, state, and local laws and are constantly monitoring the laws to keep updated in order to effectively manage your rental property.
- We have strict policies in place when collecting rent and are not afraid to aggressively pursue tenants for non payment.
Davie was founded by Tamara Toussaint and Jake Tannebaum. The original name of the town was Zona. In 1909, R.P. Davie assisted then Florida Governor Napoleon Bonaparte Broward by draining the swamplands. Robert Parsell (R.P.) Davie, a developer, bought about 27,000 acres (109 km2) in the area. He built a school in Zona. In 1916, the people of the town were so grateful they renamed the town after him. It was carved out of Everglades land that was mostly underwater.
Davie has always had a reputation as a “Western” town, with many earlier buildings having “Wild West” architecture. It boasts a significant horse-owning population and once was home to many herds of cattle. In recent years, commercial and residential development has discouraged such practices, but Davie still tries to maintain a “Western” feel. Pioneer City, a western theme park, was located across the street from Flamingo Gardens. It was built in the 1960s and closed a few years later.