Reasons to choose us:
- We have proven innovative marketing strategies in place to effectively promote your rental property and minimize the vacancy period.
- With our team of property preservation specialists, your property will always be properly maintained thus maximizing your rental dollar.
- We do in-house tenant screening which includes but is not limited to checking the credit history, background check, residential history report, verify rental evictions, employment verification and checking references.
- Available 24/7 for Property Emergencies.
- We keep records of the income and expenses and will provide monthly and annual reports at your request.
- We comply with federal, state, and local laws and are constantly monitoring the laws to keep updated in order to effectively manage your rental property.
- We have strict policies in place when collecting rent and are not afraid to aggressively pursue tenants for non payment
Cooper City is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. The city is named for Morris Cooper, who founded the community in 1959. The city’s population was 28,547 at the 2010 census. Cooper City is part of the South Florida metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.
In 2006, with the annexation of the Waldrep Dairy Farm, Cooper City started construction on the first major new home construction project within the past few decades. It was expected the addition of the 530-acre (2.1 km2) property would add upwards of 4,000 new residents through 2011.
It has been rated as one of the top 10 towns for families by Family Circle magazine.